- Water Walk - Students become acquainted with their Hydrology Study Site.
- Model a Catchment Basin - Students will make a 3-dimensional model of a catchment basin to understand how water moves through the basin and explore how water is affected when there are changes in the basin.
- Practicing Your Protocols - In the classroom, students practice using the instruments or kits for protocols, exploring the range of measurements and sources of variation and error.
- Water Detectives - Students will investigate how they use their senses for observation and why we use instruments to collect data.
- The pH Game - Students will create mixtures of water samples, soil samples, plants and other natural materials to better understand the importance of pH levels.
- Model Your Water Balance - Students will model the changes in soil water storage over a year.