2018 United States Student Research Symposia (SRS) Highlights from Around the Country
In 2018, regional United States Student Research Symposia (SRS) were held around the country. At the SRS, students from across the United States had the opportunity to come together at one of six face-to-face regional symposia to share the results of field investigations using GLOBE program protocols.
To view the highlights from each of the regions, click below:
- 2018 Northwest SRS Highlights
- 2018 Pacific SRS Highlights
- 2018 Midwest SRS Highlights
- 2018 Northeast/Mid-Atlantic SRS Highlights
- 2018 Southwest SRS Highlights
- 2018 Southeast SRS Highlights
To learn more about the SRS, click here.
To read about some of the amazing teacher/student teams who presented at the symposia, click here.type: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office