U.S. Teachers: Funding Application Covering Travel and Lodging for 2020 U.S. SRS Due 01 February
GLOBE is gearing up for the 2020 U.S. Regional Student Research Symposia (SRS). Students in 5th to 12th grade from across the country have the opportunity to come together at one of six face-to-face regional SRS events in order to share the results of field investigations using GLOBE protocols or data from the GLOBE database.
The Funding Application for the 2020 SRS is now open! Teachers can use this form to apply for funding to cover travel and lodging for themselves and their students. The application is due 01 February 2020. For more information, click here.
The schedule for the 2020 SRS:
- Northwest Region: 23-24 April (Fairbanks, Alaska)
- Pacific Region: 01-02 May (Moss Landing, California)
- Midwest Region: 01-03 May (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Southeast Region: 07-09 May (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: 08-10 May (Avon, Connecticut)
- Southwest: 15-17 May (Austin, Texas)
29 January: U.S. SRS Webinar “Retrieving Data from the GLOBE Website”
U.S. Teachers/Students: On Wednesday, 29 January (4:00 p.m. EST), GLOBE will host a SRS webinar, “Retrieving Data from the GLOBE Website.” During the webinar, participants will learn how to use the Advanced Data Access Tool (ADAT) in order to find and retrieve GLOBE data from the website.
To register, click here.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office