2019 Regional SRS Funding Application is Open!
Are you participating in the 2019 U.S. Regional Student Research Symposia (SRS)? Did you know that you can apply for support to travel to your region’s SRS? You can! Funding priority will go to eligible schools first; after that, funds will be distributed until they are expended.
For more information, click here.
The 2019 SRS will give students (grades 5-12) from across the United States the opportunity to come together, face-to-face, and share the results of their field investigations using GLOBE protocols (or data from the GLOBE database) with peers and professional scientists.
The schedule for the 2019 SRS:
- Midwest Region: 04-07 April (Cedar Falls, Iowa)
- Pacific Region: 26-27 April (Sausalito, California)
- Southeast Region: 03-04 May (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Northwest Region: 03-04 May (Seattle, Washington)
- Southwest Region: 17-19 May (Mescalero, New Mexico)
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: 31 May-01 June (Boston, Massachusetts)
To learn more about the SRS, click here.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office