GLOBE Students Participating in the 2019 IVSS – Help is Available! Projects Accepted 01 January through 10 April 2019
GLOBE Students: Help is Available!
Are you participating in the 2019 IVSS and need some assistance from a mentor scientist or STEM professional? Help is available – just visit this page and fill out the form!
GISN Members/STEM Professionals: Step Up and Help Judge!
The GIO is seeking GISN members, STEM professionals, GLOBE alumni, GLOBE teachers, and other GLOBE community members willing to pay it forward by judging IVSS projects! Are you ready to step up and help? Then please fill out the form on this page!
- Informational Webinar: 25 October 2018
- Reports Accepted: 01 January 2019 to 10 April 2019
- Due Date for Student Reports: 10 April 2019
- Judging Webinar: 25 April 2019
- Judging Period: 26 April to 05 May 2019
- Feedback and Virtual Badges Shared: 17 May 2019
- Drawing for Stipends: 17 May 2019
Reports will be accepted from 01 January through 10 April 2019.
For more information on the IVSS, click here!
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office