Are you a student participating in the GLOBE Zika Prevention and Education Project? Use this page to connect with student research from around the globe and test your mosquito knowledge with the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zap Bingo!
Follow the story of three mosquitoes, Maurice, Hester, and Wanda, to learn more about the Aedes aegypti mosquito and the Zika virus.
GLOBE students submitted mosquito-focused research reports to the 2018 International Virtual Science Symposium.
Tell your mosquito research story!
Video Technique Course Materials
- Charles from Guinea Presents His Mosquito Research to His Peers
- Thailand GLOBE Dengue Cases Education and Prevention
- Students in Brazil Examine Mosquitoes in Their Community
Visual Storyteller Basics Video Tutorial Series
Click on the links for video tips on visual storytelling:
2. How to import media files to your project
3. How to set up your workspace
4. How to add transitions and effects to videos
5. How to edit audio
6. How to add titles to your video
7. How to add a fade effect to your video
8. How to export and upload your video to YouTube
9. How to compose your video
Games: Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, in partnership with The GLOBE Program, has created the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo to help you learn about mosquitoes and their many types of breeding sites.
Click here to access the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo.