Did You Attend the 2018 GLE in Ireland? Add the New Virtual Badge to Your GLOBE “My Page”
Did you attend the 2018 GLOBE Learning Expedition (GLE) in Killarney, Ireland? If so, you can add the new virtual badge to your GLOBE “My Page” – as well as to your social media endeavors, your school website, or anywhere else you would like to show that you attended the GLE!
To add the virtual badge to your profile:
1. Login to globe.gov.
2. Click on the down arrow next to your name (in the upper right-hand corner of the Homepage).
3. Click on "My Page" (from the dropdown list).
4. When you see your profile page, click on "Edit Controls" on the upper left corner to remove the bar across the eye.
5. Then click on the "Edit" button.
5. In the "Content" box, click on “Source" (at the top right of the box).
7. Paste the following code into the source content box (make sure to include all of it):
<img alt="GLE badge" class="unstyled-image" height="125" src="https://www.globe.gov/documents/10157/37694939/GLE2018_virtualbadge.png/5b2dcb3e-f3e8-497b-8e62-de36cab78706?t=1532104273389" width="97" />
8. Click on "Save as Draft" and you will be able to see the virtual badge in your content box.
9. Click "Publish" button (on the right).
10. Admire your virtual badge on your My Page!
If you have any troubles getting your badge posted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office