2019 Regional Meeting and Training for Europe and Eurasia
Location: Trieste, Italy
21 – 25th October 2019, Trieste, Italy
Dear GLOBE Country Coordinators, Trainers, Teachers and Partners,
We are pleased to cordially invite you to the GLOBE Regional Meeting for Europe and Eurasia, which will be held in Trieste, Italy. The Meeting will be organized in cooperation with GLOBE Europe and Eurasia Board, GLOBE Program Europe and Eurasia Region Coordination Office, GLOBE Italy and GLOBE Implementation Office.
The event, which is included in pro ESOF, will consist of two parts:
GLOBE Country Coordinators Meeting on 21 –22nd October
GLOBE Conference and Training on 23 – 25th October
Please, note that the deadline for registration is June the 25th for participants who are eligible for support from GIO (GLOBE Country Coordinators and Deputy CCs) and participants who cover the costs by themselves but want us to book the hotel. The registration for others is open up till September 20th but we can’t guarantee accommodation at the same hotel for the registrations done after June 25th.
For CCs/Deputy CCs applying for financial support:
- The GIO provides financial assistance of up to $1,000 USD for every GLOBE country that sent in a country report for 2019 and completed the GLOBE Annual Survey
- The applicant(s) for support can be: CCs, Deputy/Assistant CCs, government point of contact.
- Eligible costs include: travel costs, food served during the event, accommodations at the event, and conference fees.
- To receive the financial support, register by 25 June. Submit the approximate price of the ticket you want to buy and the number of nights you want to stay.
- Please read the Guidelines for Financial Support and International Airfare Guideline (Fly American Act); download the Fly American Act Checklist
We are looking forward to seeing you in Trieste!
For further information, please contact
Dana Votápková, Bára Semeráková, Lenka Kleger
GLOBE Europe and Eurasia Region Coordination Office
Mobile Phone Dana: +420 732 107 910
Mobile Phone Bara: +420 773 503 036
Mobile Phone Lenka: +420 608 240 804
Event Topics: Meetings
Event origin: Europe and Eurasia