Greetings from NASA and the Trees Around the GLOBE Student Research Campaign,
As you know, we have a series of informal webinars ongoing each month that bring together members of the campaign with scientists, researchers, professionals, and informal educators to show what the studies of trees mean to their disciplines.
Right now, we are seeking teachers and students to present their research at future campaign webinars. You can present on:
- How we collect tree height, land cover, Green Up/Green Down data!
- How we analyze the data we collect!
- The types of research projects we can develop using our GLOBE data and GLOBE data from other GLOBE schools!
- How the data we collect matters to our local community or region!
- How can we or how are we collaborating with other GLOBE countries and/or schools!
The presentation would be 20-30 minutes in length with time left over for discussion among the webinar participants.
Comment on this blog if you would like to present.
Thank you all so much!