GLOBE Data User Guide
The purpose of the GLOBE Data User Guide is to help scientists and researchers understand, access, and use available GLOBE data. The scope includes data collected by GLOBE-trained teachers, students, and citizen scientists as well as data collected from automated weather stations and data loggers.
User Guide Updates #
This page contains updates to the GLOBE Data User Guide v1.0 that will be incorporated into v2.0. A new version of the User Guide is only planned to be released at approximately annual intervals. This page is to provide the GLOBE community and end users with updates in a timely manner.
Questions or comments should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019-09-23 GLOBE Observer elevation data
- 2019-10-01 GLOBE Observer land cover launch date correction
- 2019-10-09 Latitude and longitude data
- 2020-01-26 GLOBE API - Change Announcement
- 2020-04-08 Python Notebook to retrieve and graph MHM data
- 2020-06-24 Python Notebook for Selecting Data on a Map
- 2020-07-08 Python Notebook for Non-Linear Regression MHM Protocols