2018 GLOBE International Virtual Science Symposium
GLOBE is excited to host the 2018 GLOBE International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS). The IVSS is a way for students from all GLOBE countries to showcase their hard work. With GLOBE, students learn the practices of science through hands-on investigations in their own communities, sparking their curiosity and interest in science. This often leads to inquiries that help solve real-world problems and further understanding of our global environment. Now it's time for your students to show the world what they've learned!
New information will be added frequently, so be sure to check back soon!
IVSS Informational Webinar:
Upload your Research Report
Research reports for the 2018 IVSS are now being accepted! Reports are due on 01 March 2018. To enter your report, click on the blue button below ("Upload Your Research Report"). Make sure to select the "International Virtual Science Symposium" and that your report is dated in 2018. You can select up to three optional badges and please also make sure to let us know if you plan on attending the 2018 GLOBE Learning Expedition (GLE) in Killarney, Ireland.
- Informational Webinar - 25 October 2017
- Reports accepted for submission - 01 January 2018 to 01 March 2018
- Reports and presentations due - 01 March 2018
- Judging webinar - 16 March 2018 at 10:00 am MT. Click here at the time of the webinar to join.
- Judging period - 18-24 March 2018
- Feedback and virtual badges released - 06 April 2018
- Live drawing for stipends - 06 April 2018