Engaging in the Scientific Journey of the 2022 IVSS – But Missed the Informational Webinar? Recording is Available!
If you missed the Informational Webinar for the 2022 GLOBE International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS), it has been recorded and is available now! The webinar provides an overview of the 2022 IVSS, including submission requirements. The theme for the 2022 IVSS is “Engineering Solutions for a Changing Climate.” Students are encouraged to think creatively about engineering and solving environmental issues through engineering solutions, especially concerning climate change. Students are also encouraged to present their research in creative ways, like with storytelling tools (video, online, etc.) and more.
To view the webinar, click here.
Additional Dates to Keep in Mind:
- Reports Accepted: 01 January through 11 March 2022
- Judging Webinar: 30 March, 10:00 a.m. MT (To join, click here; passcode: 2022IVSS)
- Judging Period: 30 March through 06 April
- Feedback and Virtual Badges Shared: 22 April
- Drawing for Stipends: 22 April
For more information on the 2022 IVSS, click here.News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office