U.S. Middle School Teachers: Explore Weather Phenomena with GLOBE Weather – A 5-week Curriculum Unit Designed to Address NGSS
Explore weather phenomena with GLOBE Weather! Developed by the UCAR Center for Science Education (UCAR SciEd) to directly address Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS), this free five-week curriculum unit is designed to help middle school students understand weather at local, regional, and global scales.
Want to learn more? Visit the GLOBE Weather website to:
- view and download the teacher guides, student activity sheets, and assessments by clicking here;
- view and download PowerPoint slides for each lesson by clicking here;
- access links to videos by clicking here;
- join the GLOBE Weather teacher network; and
- get tips on navigating the GLOBE Weather curriculum by clicking here.
UCAR SciEd provides free educational resources to support K-12 education related to weather, atmosphere, climate, and the Sun and space weather. To browse content articles, classroom activities, interactives, and more at the Learning Zone, click here.type: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office