EXTENDED DEADLINE: Teacher Questionnaire
The deadline for responding to the Teacher Questionnaire has been extended to 15 October! GIO is interested in learning about your success, as well as your challenges, with implementing GLOBE; the outcomes you measure (or would like to be able to measure) to assess the value of GLOBE in your classrooms; and your current level of support (or further support needed) to implement GLOBE. The questionnaire will help us make improvements to the Program through the creation of new tools and resources that will help assure successful implementation and best possible outcomes.
If you have any questions, contact the Working Group member in your region:
The GLOBE Evaluation Working Group
- Africa: Rogeleine Brettenny (South Africa) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia and Pacific: WT Tuder Senarathna, (Sri Lanka)
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe: Nektaria Adaktilou (Greece) email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America and Caribbean: Andrea Ventoso (Uruguay) email@example.com
- North America: Svetlana Darche (USA) firstname.lastname@example.org; or Tina Cartwright (USA) email@example.com
- North America: Kevin O'Connor (Canada) firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access the questionnaire.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office