GLOBE Latin America/Caribbean Students: Application for OAS Rowe Fund Open – Complete Your Education in the United States!
The Rowe Fund is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS) that helps citizens from Latin America and Caribbean OAS Member States finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans of up to $15,000 dollars.
By financing a portion of their studies in the United States, the Rowe Fund helps students complete their education while fostering cultural diversity, friendship, and communication among the people of the Americas. Rowe Fund loans include:
- deferred repayment while in school
- no application or processing fees
- applications are accepted and reviewed year-round and at any time during the studies in the U.S.
- funding is sent directly to the student after approval
- easy access to Loan Application Forms and instructions
The Rowe Fund was endowed through a bequest from Dr. Leo Stanton Rowe, who served as Director General of the Pan American Union (the precursor of the OAS), from 1920 until his death in 1946. Dr. Rowe devoted his life to furthering understanding and integration among the countries of the Americas, particularly through higher education.
For more information, click here.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office