Are you a student participating in the GLOBE Zika Prevention and Education Project? Use this page to connect with student research from around the globe and test your mosquito knowledge with the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zap Bingo!
GLOBE students submitted mosquito-focused research reports to the 2018 International Virtual Science Symposium.
Click here to see the mosquito research projects conducted by GLOBE students.
Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo
The Institute for Global Environmental Strategies, in partnership with The GLOBE Program, has created the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo to help you learn about mosquitoes and their many types of breeding sites.
Click here to access the Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo.
Student Video Technique Course Materials
This video course was created for students who attended the 2018 GLE in Killarney, Ireland. View the full course booklet here.
OpenShot Video Editing Tutorial Videos
2. How to import media files to your project
3. How to set up your workspace
4. How to add transitions and effects to videos
5. How to edit audio
6. How to add titles to your video
7. How to add a fade effect to your video
8. How to export and upload your video to YouTube
9. How to compose your video