• B.Sc. (Physics), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand (Second Class Honors) 1990
• Ph.D. (Physics), University of Warwick, England 1994.
Area of Expertise:
• GLOBE Master Trainer in Atmosphere protocol. Member of GLOBE Technology Working Group.
• Mathematica Experts in Many Fields of Modeling: Ecology, Physics, GeoComputing, Non-linear Physics, Computational Physics, Information Technology, Digital Storage and Processing, Data Visualization
• Basic Instrumentation in Earth System Science and Biology, GPS
• webMathematica and Web Services
• GIS and Spatial Database, Web database system, Coral reef research, Cloud Forest research, Phenology, and climate change
• Time Series Analysis and Models, Advanced Statistical Models and Spatial Analysis Models, Climate Changes Studies
- Protocols and Activities Used
GLOBE Member Recognition1199952003102008152013