News - NASA Langley Research Center
2019 IVSS Projects Are Due 10 April! Ready to Serve as a Judge?
The deadline for submitting projects to the 2019 International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS) is fast approaching – 10 April! It’s time to complete, and upload, your invaluable contribution to science and research.
GISN Members/STEM Professionals: Your Services Are Vital to this Endeavor! Sign up to Help Judge! The GIO is seeking GISN members, STEM professionals, GLOBE alumni, GLOBE teachers, and other GLOBE community members willing to help judge IVSS projects. Are you ready to step up and help? Then please fill out the form on this page!
The 2019 IVSS Timeline:
- Informational Webinar: 25 October 2018
- Reports Accepted: 01 January 2019 to 10 April 2019
- Due Date for Student Reports: 10 April 2019
- Judging Webinar: 25 April 2019
- Judging Period: 26 April to 05 May 2019
- Feedback and Virtual Badges Shared: 17 May 2019
- Drawing for Stipends: 17 May 2019
Reports will be accepted from 01 January through 10 April 2019.
To download the IVSS shareables, click here!
For more information on the 2019 IVSS, click here!type: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office