Yashraj Patil - Yashraj Patil
Yashraj Patil MyPage
Mr. Yashraj Patil
GLOBE Scientist | GISN Member
Asia & Pacific Region
- Yashraj Sandeep Patil (he/him/his) is the Research Student pursuing his Master's Degree in the "Master of Technology in Engineering Design" at the Symbiosis Institute of Technology(SIT), Symbiosis International University (Deemed University), Pune, India. He is working on his proposed Earth Observation-based Project Research investigating the changes in Indian Western Ghats UNESCO Biodiversity Hotspots & Ecosystem using Artificial Intelligence & Spatial Data Analysis based techniques.
- He is a United Nations Global Diplomacy Fellow for Spring 2023 at the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), New York, USA.
- He is an Experienced Software Engineer in the IMS Automation Department at Hexaware Technologies in Chennai, India.
- He is a Mentor at the American Geophysical Union's (AGU) Mentoring 365 Program.
- In 2020, he earned a degree from Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly the University of Pune) in Maharashtra, India, with a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology (B.E. IT).
- He served as the Global Delegate representing India at the 9th Space Generation Fusion Forum and 36th Space Symposium, held in Colorado Springs, USA, from August 21 to August 23, 2021.
- In July 2021, he was involved as a Space Explorer and GLOBE Scientist in India's first Earth and Space Exploration Program (ESEP 2021) in Ladakh, India. The program is focused on several multi-disciplinary experiments studying the Himalayas.
- For 2 years of the period he served as Student Innovator @ SNJB's College of Engineering’s Institution's Innovation Council | Ministry of Education's Innovation Cell (MoE’s MIC) formerly MHRD's MIC.
- He is passionate about research and believes combining Science & Technology can serve the world on a different level, so he opted to be a Software Engineer while also working as a Scientist and Explorer to integrate all of these for scientific advancement.
NASA Science Activation Nugget:
- Himalayan Expedition StoryMap: https://bit.ly/3lXgg6g
- Sine Wave Pattern Research StoryMap: https://arcg.is/PfLqf1
- National Science Day Celebrations at Lasalgaon, India
Blogs & Documentaries:
- Red-vented Bulbul's Nesting Lifecycle: https://bit.ly/3soaZav
Teacher Student Teams Management
MY STUDENTS / TEAM MEMBERS
Last Entered Date (UTC)
My Measurements Accomplishments
Member Recognition Since 2019
Students using GLOBE this year
No training records
Earth As a System