Yashraj Patil - Yashraj Patil
Yashraj Patil MyPage
Mr. Yashraj Patil
Earth System Scientist | GISN Member
Asia & Pacific Region
- Yashraj Sandeep Patil (he/him/his) is an Associate Software Engineer in the IMS Automation Department at Hexaware Technologies in Chennai, India.
- He is currently a GISN Member (GLOBE International STEM Network) and Earth System Scientist in The GLOBE Program. He was also a judge for the 2021 International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS).
- In 2020, he earned a degree from Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly the University of Pune) in Maharashtra, India, with a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology. He is also well-versed in the scientific field too.
- He is the Global Delegate representing India at the 9th Space Generation Fusion Forum and 36th Space Symposium, which will be held in Colorado Springs, USA, from August 21 to August 23, 2021.
- In July 2021, he was involved as a Space Explorer and GLOBE Scientist in India's first Earth and Space Exploration Program (ESEP 2021) in Ladakh, India, and the program is focused on several multi-disciplinary experiments studying the Himalayas.
- For 2 years of the period he served as Student Innovator @ SNJB's College of Engineering’s Institution's Innovation Council | Ministry of Education's Innovation Cell (MoE’s MIC) formerly MHRD's MIC.
- He is passionate about research and believes that combining science and technology can serve the world on a different level, so he opted to be a Software Engineer while also working as a Scientist and Explorer to integrate all of these for scientific advancement.
My Measurements Accomplishments
Member Recognition Since 2019
Students using GLOBE this year
No training records
Earth As a System