The below list is by no means exhaustive in terms of what is available. Share your ideas for additional educational activities, resources, and news stories on the appropriate discussion board thread. We will periodically add the best ones to this main list.
Videos and Infographics:
- Center for Climate Sciences at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Ocean Surface Topography from Space - Latest El Niño/ La Niña Watch Data
- NOAA ENSO Blog
- "What is El Niño?" from NASA's Climate Kids
- Global Analyses from NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Education
- Current Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly