The Annual Meeting in Colorado is only a few days away! We -the members of the Evaluation Working Group- are really excited about having the opportunity to meet in person again and about having the chance to interact with all of you.
Join us for our presentations to see what we have worked on for the past year. Our efforts will be much more targeted and much more effective if you share with us your experience of using GLOBE with your students. We would like to know your success stories, your challenges, your concerns and your suggestions.
At present our Group members are:
- Africa: Rogeleine Brettenny (South Africa) email@example.com
- Asia and Pacific: WT Tuder Senarathna, (Sri Lanka) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Europe: Nektaria Adaktilou (Greece) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Group Chair)
- Latin America and Caribbean: Andrea Ventoso (Uruguay) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Near East and North Africa: Siham Salman (Lebanon) email@example.com
- North America: Svetlana Darche (USA) firstname.lastname@example.org; (Group Vice Chair)
- North America: Tina Cartwright (USA) email@example.com (Group Secretary)
- North America: Kevin O'Connor (Canada) firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to talk with you and to learn from you about GLOBE in your classroom.
See you in Estes Park!