Does Data Drive Questions or Do Questions Drive Data? Join the Phase III ENSO Campaign SODA Webinar #5 on 26 April and Share Your Thoughts!
The next Phase III GLOBE ENSO (El Niño Southern Oscillation) Student Research Campaign SODA (Short Observation and Data Analysis) webinar will be held on Thursday, 26 April at 5:00 p.m. EDT (9:00 p.m. UTC): “Live from David Wooster Middle School; Stratford, Connecticut, USA.”
Join the webinar, and consider the question: Does data drive questions or do questions drive data? A curious case of the chicken and the egg. The teacher presenting this discussion is Christopher Newlan; student presenters are Lelia Mellen, Leon Nguyen, Natalie Melo, Lucas Jenkins, Anna Flockheart, and Andrew Carmody.
To join this webinar, click here (https://zoom.us/j/7578241037)
How SODA webinars work:
- Introduction of featured teacher, students, and school
- Presentation by featured teacher and/or students
- Chosen Phase III Guiding Investigative Question(s)
- How the question was explored (dates of data collection)
- Ideas for potential collaboration
- Collaboration and discussion time
To learn more about Phase III of the ENSO Student Research Campaign, click here. To receive emails and webinar announcements, click here.type: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office