News - Wayne RESA
2021 GLOBE Annual Meeting Call for Presentations – Applications Due Today (02 April)
Presentation applications are now being accepted for the 2021 GLOBE Annual Meeting. Applications are due by 02 April 2021; no late or incomplete applications will be accepted. The theme of the meeting this year is "Adapting to a Changing GLOBE." Please consider presentations in the following strands:
- Strand 1: Responding to a Changing GLOBE: Presenters will demonstrate how GLOBE has changed. This can be related to the COVID-19 pandemic or to other ways GLOBE has evolved.
- Strand 2: A Welcoming GLOBE: Presenters will illustrate how to make GLOBE a more welcoming program. Topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion are encouraged.
- Strand 3: STEM, Teaching, and GLOBE: Presenters will address topics related to STEM, teaching, and GLOBE.
Community Session Types:
- Lightning Talk: 07 minutes
- Report Out: 12 minutes
- Teaching: 25 minutes
- Panel: 25 minutes
- Workshop: 25 or 55 minutes (must be interactive)
You will find detailed descriptions of these presentation types in the application form.
To submit an application for your presentation, click here.
(If you would like to give both an oral and a poster presentation, please submit the form for each type of presentation.)
Note: Students will be presenting their research separately; only 2021 International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS) selected students will be at the meeting this year. Please do not submit a presentation for students. For more information on the 2021 IVSS, click here.
Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office