See the following pages for each update:
- Surface Temperature Field Campaign December 2013
- Surface Temperature Field Campaign December 2007
- Surface Temperature Field Campaign 03 January 2007
- Surface Temperature Field Campaign 12 December 2006
- Surface Temperature Field Campaign 06 December 2006
Related to the International Polar Year (IPY)
The University of Toledo is leading annual field campaigns focused on the impacts of snow on Earth's temperature. Dr. Kevin Czajkowski would like to engage GLOBE students to take Surface Temperature observations. With the significant changes that have occurred in the polar regions, this is a great way to engage your students to understand the energy budget and how snow and ice affect it. Students will have the opportunity to compare the temperatures observed for locations with and without snow.