Project Based Learning Brochure
Interested in incorporating project-based learning in your classroom? Check out this brochure created by teachers involved in the NSF-ITEST From Learning to Research project.
Printing Tip: Print on both sides and flip on the short side to make a foldable brochure. Also, download the brochure rather than printing from your browser if you are unable to see the entire brochure.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Interested in graphically organizing your PBL plan? Also check out the graphic organizers created by GLOBE teachers.
- PBL on YouTube
- Buck Institute for Education
- 21st Century Project Based Learning - West Virginia Department of Education
Next Generation Science Standards
GLOBE Protocols and Learning Activities
Collaboration and Partners
Evaluation and Assessment
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- US Department of the Interior
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- US Forest Service
- Exploring the Environment
- National Math and Science Initiative
- Oregon State University College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
Acknowledgment and Disclaimer
"This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0929725."
"Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF)."