News - Wayne RESA
2020 IVSS Research Report Templates (by Grade Level) Now Available! Sign Up to Judge Today!
GLOBE is excited to host the 2020 GLOBE International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS) – a way for primary through undergraduate students from all GLOBE countries to showcase their GLOBE-related research. Reports, which are being accepted in multiple languages, can be uploaded beginning in mid-January.
Research Report Templates
Research report templates (by grade level) are now available:
- Lower Primary Research Report Template
- Upper Primary Research Report Template
- Middle School Research Report Template
- High School + Research Report Template
GLOBE is looking for judges who can read in English, Croatian, Arabic, Spanish, or French. Volunteers are STEM professionals, teachers, graduate students, and other interested community members who will assess student research projects. Please forward this information to relevant listservs, colleagues, peers, and other people who may be interested! (A one-pager is available to help recruit judges.)
To sign up to judge, click here.
- Reports accepted: January – 10 March 2020
- Judging webinar: 30 March (time TBD)
- Judging period: 30 March – 06 April
- Feedback and virtual badges shared: 22 April
- Drawing for stipends: 22 April
For more information on the IVSS, click here.
If you have questions about the IVSS, please send an email to: email@example.com: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office