2019 IVSS Projects Are In! GLOBE Needs Your Assistance to Judge!
The deadline for submitting projects to the 2019 International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS) was 10 April – and GLOBE received a record number of projects! So many, in fact, that there is a great need for GISN members/STEM professionals, GLOBE alumni, and GLOBE teachers to sign up and help judge these amazing projects.
Are you ready to step up and help? Then please fill out the form on this page!
The 2019 IVSS Timeline:
- Informational Webinar: 25 October 2018
- Reports Accepted: 01 January 2019 to 10 April 2019
- Due Date for Student Reports: 10 April 2019
- Judging Period: 26 April to 05 May 2019
- Feedback and Virtual Badges Shared: 17 May 2019
- Drawing for Stipends: 17 May 2019
For more information on the 2019 IVSS, click here!type: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office