GLOBE Community: There’s a New Upload Tool for the 2017 IVSS – Report Uploading Made Easy!
Tip of the Week: The 2017 GLOBE International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS) is now accepting student reports. Reports will be accepted from 03 January through 03 April. To help in this scientific and educational endeavor, a new Upload Tool is available!
The 2017 IVSS takes place online, and K-16 students from any GLOBE country may participate. GLOBE students use the GLOBE data they entered into the database and should collaborate with scientists, including STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) professionals who are part of the GLOBE International STEM Network (GISN).
In order to upload reports, just click on the “Upload Your Research Report” button available on this page, and add your report. (Make sure to select “International Virtual Science Symposium” as the type of report and select up to three optional badges.)
- Informational Webinar: 19 October 2016
- Rubrics posted: 04 November 2016
- K-4 (Lower Primary) Webinar: 07 December 2016
- Reports accepted for submission from 03 January 2017 to 03 April 2017
- Reports and presentations due: 03 April 2017
- Judging and comment period: 23 - 29 April 2017
- Scores and badges announced: 15 May 2017
Check out these IVSS:
Still looking for a mentoring scientist? Numerous scientists have volunteered to help! Look through the list here!
And, of course, if you need additional assistance, please contact the GLOBE Community Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org: globe-news
News origin: GLOBE Implementation Office