In order to promote the wonderful opportunities the GISN provides and allow our members to better engage in the network and the broader GLOBE community, there will now be a requirement for GISN members to complete one GISN related activity per year starting in 2018. For a list of possible ways to participate, please see Ways to Participate.
2. Set up your GISN account and update your profile:
- Use the login information sent to your email to first log-in. After that you can create your own unique log-in.
- Add a profile picture, video, and information about you and your research. See the GISN guide.
- Use your profile to “friend” and connect to other members in the network.
3. Connect with the community:
- Explore the GLOBE Countries and Member’s Map to find GLOBE community members.
- "Friend" GLOBE community members to send a message via the GLOBE website
4. Create collaborations: Find members based on their investigation areas and protocols using the Find a Project Collaborator page.
5. Communicate with the GISN: Share ideas, documents, and questions on the GISN Message Board.
- GISN Members must complete one GISN related activity per year
- Check out this diagram of ways you can participate in the GISN and determine what level of involvement works for you based on your time and interests.
- Write a blog post to share your scientific research with the community.
- Propose a field campaign to get data from a lot of locations.
6. Learn more Watch the other GISN Webinars to learn more tools and tips for scientists interacting with teachers and students.