Resources For Students and Teachers - GLOBE Mosquito Project
Want to learn more about the Aedes aegypti mosquito and the Zika virus? Follow the story of three mosquitoes, Maurice, Hester, and Wanda in the Zika Zines! Available now in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Hindi, Nepali, Portuguese, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese.
Mosquito Habitat Game and Zika Zapp Bingo
Learn about mosquitoes and their breeding sites with these two games created by the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies in partnership with the GLOBE Program.
Tell your mosquito research story!
GLOBE students submitted mosquito-focused research reports to the annual International Virtual Science Symposium (IVSS).
- Charles from Guinea Presents His Mosquito Research to His Peers
- Thailand GLOBE Dengue Cases Education and Prevention
- Students in Brazil Examine Mosquitoes in Their Community
Video Technique Course Materials
Visual Storyteller Basics Video Tutorial Series
Click on the links for video tips on visual storytelling:
1. How to download and install OpenShot
2. How to import media files to your project
3. How to set up your workspace
4. How to add transitions and effects to videos
5. How to edit audio
6. How to add titles to your video
7. How to add a fade effect to your video
8. How to export and upload your video to YouTube
9. How to compose your video