North America Phenology Campaign - North America
NA Phenology Campaign
North America Phenology Campaign
Welcome from the Canada and U.S. GLOBE Country Coordinators
Dates: September 2023 - December 2023
The North America Phenology Campaign is focused on monitoring and reporting plant phenology data to help validate the end of the plant growing season. In this campaign, students will observe and report plant green-down, have opportunities to meet scientists, and collaborate with other students.
Sign Up to Stay Informed
The GLOBE U.S. Coordination Office will keep you informed about this campaign. Sign up to receive emails!
- 15 November 2023 at 7pm ET: North America Phenology Campaign Webinar: Dr. Katherine Boggs
What to Expect
- Webinars for learners and educators
- Resources that support the content
- Information about phenology-related opportunities
On the Biosphere eTraining page, complete the eTrainings for:
- Introduction to Biosphere
- Green Up-Green Down—Tree and Shrub Green-Down
- NOTE: If you aren't a GLOBE educator, you will also need to complete the Introduction to GLOBE eTraining (scroll down the page to find the eTraining).
Now is the time to measure leaf color change with the GLOBE Green-Down protocol.
Quick Steps and Video Tutorials
Check out our Tutorials page for help with collecting green-down measurements.
If you have any questions as you set up your site, select your trees, start to enter data, or anything else, please email us at email@example.com.