Note: GLOBE account passwords must include capital letters, lowercase letters and a number.
- Sign in to the GLOBE.gov website
- On the GLOBE website, at the top right, select your profile photo
- Select "Account Settings"
- In the menu, on the left, select "Password"
- Complete the "Current Password," "New Password" and "Enter Again" fields
- Select "Save"
Important: Changing your password on a GLOBE account is a GLOBE Member account feature only. This option is not available to GLOBE Observer accounts at this time. If you have a Citizen Scientist account with GLOBE Observer and want to covert it to a GLOBE Member account in your country, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note, you can always change your password with the Forgot/Change Password form on the main sign-in screen.